In the process of gas-fired boiler working, we should always pay attention to the water level meter of the boiler, because it can truly reflect the water level problem in the furnace and play a monitoring role for our operation of the boiler. So when the water level meter in the gas boiler is abnormal, what can we do to deal with it? Now let's check it with Shandong Gas Boiler Factory.
I. When the water level exceeds the drum water level meter
When the water level of the treated drum continues to rise when the gas boiler is full of water, and when it exceeds the visible water level on the upper part of the drum water level meter, the boiler shall be shut down urgently, be separated from the main pipe as soon as possible, stop the water intake immediately, open the recirculation door, strengthen the drainage of the gas boiler, and pay attention to the appearance of the water level on the upper part of the drum water level meter until the water level reaches the normal level. Close. After the standby furnace is in normal condition, the consent of the value leader can be obtained, and the operation can be carried out according to the heating furnace.
2. When the water level in the drum exceeds + 75mm
1. Open the drum emergency discharge valve and close it immediately when the water level reaches normal level.
2. According to the steam temperature, close or close the cooling water gate, open the main steam pipe drain and Superheater drain.
3. When the water level is not visible in the drum water level meter
1. Contrast and flush the two water gauges in the drum to check whether the instructions are correct. If the water level appears in the water level gauge and continues to rise, the full water level gauge proves that the full water of the gas boiler has not exceeded the steam side pipe of the water level gauge, the boiler shall be treated as emergency shutdown.
2. Open the water level meter discharging gate, and slowly close its discharging gate, the water level can not be seen in the water level meter. In order to prove that the water is seriously full, then close the steam valve, open the drain valve, and close the drain gate immediately after draining the water in the water gauge. When the water level appears and is filled with water in the water level meter of the micro-opening valve quickly, it can be determined that the water level has exceeded the steam side pipe of the drum water level meter. The steam side pipe should be treated as emergency shutdown and be separated from the main pipe as soon as possible.
3. When water level accident occurs in gas-fired boilers, if it is difficult to determine the water level, the boiler should be stopped immediately. After the gas-fired boiler shuts down, water is called by calling method to check the drum water level.
This article is from Shandong Gas Boiler. For more information, please click: http://www.jnlzsb.com! We will provide you with a satisfactory service to ask questions. Welcome your call!